Last Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America
Making life more comfortable for contractors and their customers.
- Air-Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Institute
Ensuring human comfort, productivity, and safety, while practicing environmental stewardship.
- ICC - International Code Council
A professional membership association dedicated to providing its members and building industry professionals with the tools they need to ensure the public's safety in the built environment.
- Association of Energy Services Professionals
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association - SMACNA
An international association of union contractors which has 1,834 members in 103 chapters throughout the United States, Canada, Australia and Brazil.
- Plumbing - Heating - Cooling Contractors Association
The Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association is dedicated to the advancement and education of the plumbing and HVACR industry for the health, safety, and comfort of society and the protection of the environment.
- The Indoor Air Quality Association
- Air Movement and Control Association International | AMCA
- National Fire Protection Association
The authority on fire, electrical, and building safety. Publishes the NEC electrical coding standards.